Friday, August 22, 2008



I thought I would show you just what a 'Princess World' it is around here. This is usually the dress code for our house...yes even Taylor must wear a princess skirt from time to time on Brinlee's watch! But yesterday Brin wouldn't take off her crown or tu-tu...yes, she even helped me water the flowers like this and went to the grocery store! It is a rough life being a princess!!!

3 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Brinlee is so darn CUTE! Did you make the tutu? I have some pictures of Brin bowling in her Cinderella costume too - I should get you some if you don't already have some.

Matt & Katie said...

I LOVE my princess' They are just to darn cute! I am having major homesickness because I need to see those girls! I am so sad I missed the cabin but I'm glad you had such a good time!

Michelle said...

That is so cute. Madison LOVES the one you made her and her shoes. If I tell her to go and get her shoes, she brings her "princess" shoes. I love that she is enjoying more girly stuff all of the time. The cabin sounds like a nice weekend. The pictures are darling!