Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Over the weekend we went with Brandon's family to Hee-Haw Farms. We had so much fun, there was lots to do, they had slides, a hay ride, and lots of animals to look at. Brinlee wanted to go back to see the big 'wee'(slide). Thanks Amy for the pics and the invite! That was a great idea!
Posted by A Princess World at 11:00 AM
Labels: Hee-Haw Farms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad that you were able to get the pictures! I'll try to get your CD with all of the pics. Glad you guys had fun - I know that we did! Too bad we don't have that great slide in our backyard - I would be out there on it with the kids everyday - it was fun.
Fun! I love all your pictures! I love the one of you and Bran going down the slide :) Crazy kids!
Cute pictures and I love the girls' matching shirts! It looks like you all had a ton of fun! I am glad we waited so you could have some better weather,the Saturday before was COLD.
Post a Comment