It has been way to long since I have posted anything. I feel like I have been way busy but can't think back on anything to interesting!!! What an exciting life. Ha. Ha. Taylor is now waving and it is so cute. So far she will only wave when you tell her bye-bye, not hi! Oh well she'll get it soon enough! Brinlee also thinks it is still Halloween and can't figure out why we can't go Trick or Treating when she puts on a princess dress.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by A Princess World at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is such a cute smiley little thing. Darling video.
This is the funniest video! You can tell she is amazed that she waved with her own hand :) Love all the pictures! And wow - I didn't hear about the cornstarch story! Your a great mom to grab the camera! I am not sure what I would do in those situations! I love those girls :) We cannot wait to see them in a few weeks! Just know they are MINE for the entire week!
Post a Comment