Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brinlee!!!
I cannot believe my baby just turned three. She has blessed our lives in so many ways. I love how she is obsessed with all girl things and I love how she is such a daddy's girl, the way she talks and how funny she is. I can't imagine life with out her. We love you lots Brini!!! Yesterday we started our day out with 'Grandma one' ( that is Brandon's mom for those who don't know!) we went to Build a Bear. She of course picked out the Cinderella dress for her bear and had a ball. Then to McDonalds. Thanks Grandma one! We had lots of fun!!! Her day ended with a Princess Party. What else. We decorated crowns and had princess cake. It was a busy but very fun day. We also want to wish Michelle a very Happy Birthday yesterday as well. She is such a great sister-in-law and aunt. We love you!

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Yea! Lots of pictures:) Sounds like such a great Princess party - I love the crowns and cake! And what a cute bike! I am sad we weren't there to celebrate but it was a ton a fun on skype seeing everyone! Tay is getting SO big! Maybe you need to bring her when you visit in March :) I love the snow pictures too! they are all so cute! Thanks for posting, it made my week!

Amy Marble said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINLEE!! Sure looks like a fun birthday - Jackson was sitting here with me looking at the pictures. We were sad we weren't able to come yesterday! We're sure looking forward to spending the whole weekend with you guys! Happy 3rd birthday Brinlee!!

Michelle said...

Darling cake and princess'! Happy Birthday to Brinlee too! We sure love her!