Monday, March 9, 2009


Averi Clark

Our new neice! Isn't she beautiful. She was born on March 2nd, weighing in at 8lbs. 4 oz. When I arrived in Ohio I was expecting this little chunck, but she is so small... you forget how tiny they are. It was so fun to be able to hold and snuggle her. She is absolutly perfect. I was glad we didn't get a long good bye because it was hard enough as it was. Thanks to daylight savings time it was a very short goodbye and a really fast dash to the airport. Matt's alarm clock went off just at the right time.... half way to the airport. Good thing dad woke up and remembered that daylight savings was last night! Oops! Oh well! Thank you so much Matt and Katie for letting me come out to meet your new edition. I am so in love and you two are the best parents. Averi is one lucky girl!!! Congratulations!!!! Make sure to keep that blog updated so we get lots of pictures!!

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Averi sure is cute! Sounds like you had a great vacation - that's fun you were able to go. I'm sure Brandon & the girls were glad to have you back home though.

Michelle said...

She is really cute! I bet it was so fun to be there. Can't wait to talk to you more about it!