HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!
I can't believe she is one already. Although I am glad the days of the IV's and monitors and NICU are over, it makes me sad to think my baby is one. The time sure does fly when you are having fun. Taylor has been such a blessing to us, it makes me cry to think of all of the ups and downs of her first year. This makes me think back on how blessed we were to have everything turn out so well. So thankful for all our family and friends that were so helpful during this time last year. We are truly blessed. I have to laugh when I look at this picture now... we knew she was a fighter but if we only knew what a little spit fire she really is ... I guess she has to be that way to keep up with Brinlee. I have truly enjoyed every minute this last year and can't wait for the years to follow, hopefully just a little slower than this one.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by A Princess World at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment