
Our little Taters.... we got the biggest kick out of her tonight. If you can't tell she is holding a coke bottle... Brandon had just a little bit left and was helping her have a few sips, but when the nectar ran out this was her reation. She was ticked! We tried putting some juice in there but she wasn't having it. I guess like father like daughter. (Bran said this is how he feels to when he runs out) He definately sympathized with her!!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Coke.... Nectar of the Gods????
Posted by A Princess World at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Matt completely understands how she feels too! She just knows what's good! Your trailer looks SO nice! It looks just like new inside! I love that its Brinlee's cabin :) We better get a tour in May! That's awesome you were able to get that. Hopefully we can go camping some time! Keep all these pictures coming - I'm lovin' it!
Post a Comment