Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday morning when I was getting ready the girls were being so funny and playing so good together...this just made me laugh. And no I am not that mean that I cage my kids up. I was tending for a neighbor the day before who has a baby that napped in there and I just hadn't taken It down yet. Although they did love playing in there and I didn't have to worry about what they were getting into while I was blow drying my hair... maybe I should leave it up!!! I love that they both love barbies because I loved Barbies but when I have to play with Brin I somehow always end up being the 'mean lady' from Sleeping Beauty.... I wonder if I maybe resemble her somehow??? Let's just hope not!

5 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Cute, Cute girls!!

Michelle said...

I think you should let them play there all the time. Anything that keeps kids in one place and out of trouble is a good thing :) I love how they "sing" together. So cute!

Matt-n-Kate said...

They play just as well as we did when we would play barbies! Or maybe the opposite! I gt to see them soon - can't wait!

The Porters said...

Hey Maranda, it's Lindsay. Thanks again for doing my hair! I love it! Feel free to check out our blog whenever :)

Chris said...

Maranda your girls are so cute!!! I was so excited when your mom sais you had a blog! What's the age difference between them?