St. George
This weekend we headed down to St. George for some R&R. The weather was so nice--not extremely hot--but way nice. We did ALOT of swimming, and just hung out. We played hard and laughed hard. Thanks to the Warrens for making it so much fun. It made me laugh to see what a little fish Brinlee is. Tay liked it when the water was warm but these pools were NOT heated and took a little bit to get used to. The girls both start swimming lessons on Tuesday and I am way excited. Taylor and I are doing a mommy and me class and Brinlee is in a 'big girl class' I will be sure to get lots of pictures to post. I am sure it will be interesting at the least.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Posted by A Princess World at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO glad you had so much fun! We need to see pictures! Was there a Fiesta Fun stop involved? And where is the picture of you in your bikini? Of course Brin was a fish. She could swim in ice cubes and be happy:) Glad you had great weather and everything!! I will be calling for more details! Have fun in swim lessons
R&R definately is a must! Sounds like you guys had alot of fun! One of these days we will get down to St. George to visit Brian's grandparents. But with all the swimming I bet you got a nice tan going on. I need that, pasty white just doesnt do it for me :)
Post a Comment