Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Finally the day has arrived. I wasn't sure Brin was going to make it! She has been talking about swim lessons for weeks now. She wasn't afraid at all to get in, and did everything Mandie told her to do. She did awesome. She blew bubbles in the water, kicked across the pool, went under the water multiple times and cried so hard when they were done and it was mine and Taylors turn. Grandma Colleen had to keep her entertained while Taylor did our mommy and me class. Tay wasn't so sure when we first got in (partly because it was raining) but loved it as soon as we started singing songs. We did 'Wheels On the Bus' and when the wipers went swish so did the babes, you get the point. It actually was really fun. Thanks to Mandie my friend for letting us in. She is so cute with the girls. Oh- the reason for two whole pictures is because my batteries died after I went back home to get the camera sitting on the counter.... so Thursday lesson we will get many more. They were pretty funny!!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

CUTE! I can't wait until I get to do this...well maybe I can. It takes a brave mama to let kids in the deep water. :) How are you doing?!