Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We have had an extra busy summer-month. We managed to fit in the carnival which both girls loved... even mom and dad and grandma, Deven and Kellie went on a ride...yes, we really did. Thanks grandpa for babysitting. We took Brinlee to the rodeo with Uncle Dev and Aunt Kellie-we had tonz of fun. Katie and Averi were able to have a SHORT week long visit with us and we went camping and boating down to Yuba Lake. We had lots of fun. Kate and I can still ride the tube like we used to...not so well. We just got back from a great trip to Lake Powell. Taylor's first trip down there. The girls loved it and were so good. Brinlee even kneeboared with the help of Deven and Daddy. Maybe I should have had them help me.... I ended up with a slipped disc in my back due to being to old to ride the kneeboard and trying to jump it. I want to send a special thanks to Kellie for letting us use your lounge chair for some awesome laughs. Pictures and videos will be coming soon. We missed you Clarks- so you better plan on being there next year.

2 comments:

The Porters said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I sure hope your back feels better though! That is the worst pain...your back! It feels like you can never relax it!

Amy Marble said...

Cute pictures - looks like you guys have been having some FUN!!