Thursday, October 8, 2009

Exercising!

So lately I have been killing myself...I have hit a plateau in the losing weight area and so I decided to kick up the exercise part. Brinlee always loves to exercise with me wether it is going for a walk(her riding her bike-so me running!) or doing my Tony Horton '10 min. trainer' videos she is right beside me. Well today I saw Taylor pick up my exercise bands...she had them wrapped all around her, and trying to do squats. This is one time I so wish my camera still worked so I could video her. It was hysterical. She always suprises me and is so funny. I guess she's trying to get her thighs in shape also.

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Tay is so funny! I miss you guys SO much - can't wait to Skype. Sorry about your camera but how fun at the zoo! We need pic's

Amy Marble said...

That's cute of Taylor - it's nice you have some exercise buddies!!

The Porters said...

lol maybe she can teach me some of her work out moves to shape my thighs too haha!! Good luck with the exercise thing. I am struggling!