Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Fun!

Once there was a snowman, snowman...Brinlee has been begging to build a snowman so with daddy home today was the day...here are our results!

We took the girls snowmobiling/sledding yesterday up Hobble Creek and we had so much fun. The girls...espically Taylor had a blast. They were pretty funny!

Mom and Brinlee!

Mom and Taylor on the sled! Wow! That's all Tay kept saying..WOW!

Mama and the girls...

CHEESE! Anytime she see's a camera she grins and yell's CHEESE!


Now this is trouble...our basement has been turned into a race track!

Christmas Eve...all ready for bed.

4 comments:

Nickie said...

Looks like a fun time. The girls are so cute. It was good to see you the other day. I need to come visit. I'm having issues with my current stylist - hehe...me. Not sure I can do it much longer.

Matt & Katie said...

I have been waiting for christmas pics! So cute! Looks like you guys have been having a grand time! Love the pics of sledding - you guys do such fun things! I have been meaning to call you and so be expecting my phone call! love ya

Amy Marble said...

I love the pictures of the girls in the Jeep - I bet they are having a BLAST on it. Jax has been begging to build a snowman too - I wish we lived closer and I would've sent him over - we didn't get as much snow as you guys.

Matt & Katie said...

p.s. where did you get your cute snowman kit? i want it!