My cute baby is turning 4(tomorrow the 9th)! I can't believe it! How time flies...she is the funnest girl to have around. She is such a little princess...anything and everything that has to do with princesses she loves. She loves to be a mother to Taylor and to play with her friends. She did announce in Primary her undying love for Colby!!! We may be in trouble. She loves to dance and sing and is a total 'Grandmas Girl.' She loves to go to the mall and go Shopping! Love her. I can't believe how time flies, I swear just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Then calling mom and dad at 4am.because we didn't know what to do and Brandon was sick??? and needed to sleep on the couch downstairs... a little suspicious. We love her so much and hope she has an awesome birthday.



Monday, February 8, 2010
Happy Brithday Brinlee!!!
Posted by A Princess World at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Being her beloved Aunt, I must say it to feels like YESTERDAY. Seriously, where does the time go. I cannot believe my babe in training is 4! she sure taught me a lot :)
I remember anxiously waiting to meet her at the hospital and when the time finally came it was love at first sight. Honestly, I feel like your girls are part mine and I love them SO much. I love the pic in the tub. Its hard to imagine such a tall skinny little thing was ever that chubby! And look at that dark hair - crazy!
BRINLEE - LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BESTEST 4TH BIRTHDAY A PRINCESS COULD HAVE!
love - Aunt Kate
Happy Birthday Brinlee!! Such a cutie!
Happy, Happy Birthday Brinlee! We're glad we could come see you on your birthday. We hope your day was great!! Love ya!!
I am glad she had a good birthday! She is sure cute--Maddie was sad she missed her phone call yesterday, she was talking to her through the answering machine. She tells me that Brinlee is her best friend. We should get them together some time.
Post a Comment