Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big Girl!

For Taylor's birthday...Brandon and I are so exciting that we got Taylor a Big Girl Bed-room. So I have been sewing new curtains and priming and painting until I want to puke! So I finally finished and tried to put her down tonight and she 'wigged' out as Brinlee would say and told us..."NO! This bed!" which was her crib...thankfully we didn't take it down! All this work for nothing! Oh well!



All ready for night-night in her big girl bed! Brin had to check it out to!

4 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

I LOVE her big girl room! The bedding is so so cute! And her curtains look awesome! You are way too crafty. You are SO lucky you can do stuff like that. I am still working on a straight line.
I love the Easter pics too! I like Brin's hot red lipstick! What a babe.
Thanks for posting!!!

Nickie said...

So super cute. Can you come do my boys rooms??

Amy Marble said...

LOVE how Taylor's room turned out. SO cute!

The Easter pictures are cute too - that one of Brinlee with her lipstick is adorable. She did look beautiful!!

The Porters said...

It turned out super cute!! You are so talented. So maybe when I move into a house you can decorate it for me lol. jk!