That's right! For two weeks now Taylor has been peeing in the toilet and wearing princess panties! I never thought this day would come. Brinlee was easily bribed and after one day of working with her she never had an accident. Not Taylor. For months now I would try my bribery tricks. First I let her pick out a toy. When we got home she was so excited about her princess shoes, but said she, and quote "I don't like shoes anymore." Once I told her she couldn't have them until she pee-peed in the toilet and wore big girl panties. Well then we tried a treat jar....she's not a huge treat person so after that did no good I got her a can of Pringles. Any of you who know her knows she LOVES chips! So I thought being so clever this would work. Pee in the toilet and get a chip. But when I explained this she looked at me and said..." No thank you, I just have chips with my sandwich!" She was too smart and figured that she usually has chips with her sandwich at lunch and she would just wait! Oh well. But I am so proud of her! She finally did it! Now Brandon and I get a raise...we don't have to but diapers any more!!!! Yeah Taylor!Sunday, February 20, 2011
She's a Big Girl Now!
That's right! For two weeks now Taylor has been peeing in the toilet and wearing princess panties! I never thought this day would come. Brinlee was easily bribed and after one day of working with her she never had an accident. Not Taylor. For months now I would try my bribery tricks. First I let her pick out a toy. When we got home she was so excited about her princess shoes, but said she, and quote "I don't like shoes anymore." Once I told her she couldn't have them until she pee-peed in the toilet and wore big girl panties. Well then we tried a treat jar....she's not a huge treat person so after that did no good I got her a can of Pringles. Any of you who know her knows she LOVES chips! So I thought being so clever this would work. Pee in the toilet and get a chip. But when I explained this she looked at me and said..." No thank you, I just have chips with my sandwich!" She was too smart and figured that she usually has chips with her sandwich at lunch and she would just wait! Oh well. But I am so proud of her! She finally did it! Now Brandon and I get a raise...we don't have to but diapers any more!!!! Yeah Taylor!Posted by A Princess World at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Taylor! That is one part of motherhood that I am dreading. I would love McDonalds play dates with you and the girls and my boys. Lets do it!
That's awesome! A raise for sure - diapers are so darn expensive!
Way to go TAYLOR!!
That is great news! No more diapers at your house...Wahooo!
Post a Comment