Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleddidng and Snowmobliling!

Last Friday Brandon took a half a day off and we took the girls Snowmobiling and sledding. We pulled them behind the snowmobile for a while and then Brinlee wanted to go to the sledding hill up Hobble Creek. Just across from where we were. But the hard part was getting Taylor off the sled! She kept saying.."More hondamobile!" That's Snowmobile for those of you that need a translation!

The girls both wanted to ride first. I thought I was going to be on the sled by myself, but Brinlee took pity on me!

Brin crusin' down the sledding hill!

Daddy and Taylor

The treck back up the hill!

We had so much fun! But I was defintely sore the next day. I guess I played too hard! By the way if anyone knows how to change the color on the writing...please let me know. I know I'm retarded but I can't help it!

3 comments:

jjanet said...

I'm soooo glad you finally updated your blog! So many FUN pictures & memories!!!

Amy Marble said...

I'm sure Brandon is thrilled that the girls love snowmobiling as much as he does!! What a fun day! Was it Jolley's you were sledding at? Loved that last year - we want to go again!

A Princess World said...

It was Jolley's and Brinlee remembered, that's why we ended up there after snowmobiling! Lol!