Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brinlee's Pre-school graduation!

Brinlee's pre-school group with Mrs. Amber!

This was supposed to be their funny picture...they're all still pretty cute!

Receiving her 'Diploma'!!!

Getting ready to sing her heart out or sing quietly for the program. I cannot believe that she is done with pre-school and will be going to Kindergarten this Fall. She is growing way too fast. We are so greatful to her teacher. She was awesome and Brinlee learned so much from her. Just a reminder note... the boy on the right (Brock) as cute as can be; this was supposedly Brinlee's LOVE. She came home one day and told me her and Kallie weren't BFF's anymore and when I asked why it was because Kallie was in love with kaden and Brinlee was in love with Brock! I laughed so hard! I guess when your in pre-school you can only have one BFF!!!!


2 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Yea for Brinlee!!!! She is getting WAY too big and it makes me oh so sad :) But its fun to see all of the "big girl" things she is doing ;) What a fun graduation and I must say she is the cutest one there!!

Amy Marble said...

I agree with Katie - she is for sure the cutest one there! Congrats Brin! I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten in the fall either! These kids are all getting TOO big, TOO fast!!