Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Goofy's Kitchen!

 Waiting to go into Goofy's Kitchen for dinner!
 Our Family!
 Posing with Pluto!
 Minnie Mouse!!!(and Chip and Dale in the background!)
 Maddison, Taylor and Brinlee with Mulan
 Maddison and Brinlee
 Pocahontas
 Being 'dogs' with Pluto
 Grandpa, Minnie and Grandma
 All of the cousins!
 We waited a long time for Goofy!
 All 17 of us!
 We had Easter dinner @ Goofy's kitchen with the whole family! It was SO much fun! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip. It was so fun to watch all of the kids meet the characters. I'm loving the updates - I need to get going on mine! :) It makes me kind of sad that the highly anticipated trip is done. We'll have to plan something else fun again soon!

Michelle said...

I love to look at your trip posts! It was so fun! You got some really cute pictures too.