Sunday, December 14, 2008



Rosy cheeks and a bright red nose... She couldn't resist going out in the first 'good' snow of the year!!! All she wanted was a ride on dad's Black "nun-nun" (the snowmobile) I think Brandon wanted to get it out as bad as she did! She is definatly her dad's girl, she loves to be outside and espically in the snow. We finally convinced her to come in and have "Hot Chocolate" another one of her favorites this winter!!!(with tiny mellows!)

4 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Those pictures are adorable!! I'm sure Brandon just loves that she is as excited about the snow as he is!! You guys got a bunch of snow - we still have green grass here. Lots of wind yesterday, but no white stuff!! I'm a little jealous!

Matt & Katie said...

I LOVE those rosie cheeks! She is such a doll :) Only 1 week until I get to see the girls - I CAN'T wait!

Michelle said...

She looks like she was having a ton of fun. She is a doll! See you Sunday!

Smith Party of Five said...

I am soooo excited to see your blog!!! Silas was just saying that next time we go to Utah he wants to see you guys and magically the next day I got this address! Your girls are just too cute! Keep in touch!
-Ana