I know it has been way to long!!! Life just gets in the way!!! Brinlee is now potty trained! Yeah! Yeah! It is so nice and she thinks that all her big girl panties are the best!!! Sometimes we even go through 3-5 pair a day(just to wear a few different princesses on her bum) Our sweet little Tater bugs is still teething and the poor girl has had bloody gums and is miserable!!!! Nothing seems to help. All in all the little bug always has a smile and now throws both arms in the air and does "so big" it is the cutest thing ever. I am trying to remember to charge the batteries on the camera so I can put some new pics on but my brain doesn't really function lately. But I promise Katie they will be posted 'before' you have Averi!!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is what I like to see and hear! I am your daily checker, sometimes more so I can't wait to see new pictures! So - You have 3 weeks to post :)
Way to go Brinlee!! That is awesome - just think of the money you'll save now just buying diapers for one!! Sorry to hear that Tay is miserable - at least she's smiley still. Such cute little girls!
Post a Comment