

I can hardly believe it has been 7 years. All together with our dating years it has been 11. WOW. I guess it's true when they say 'Time flies when your having fun!' I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary and that I love you more and more each year. Thank you for our beautiful family, and all our fun times. Also on a side note thanks to mom and dad for watching the girlies this weekend so we can get away!!! Sorry the pictures are hard to see...the first picture is from our wedding and second is from Prom in 2000! Don't laugh too hard!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by A Princess World at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on 7 Years! Holy cow I remember when this picture was taken lol. Anywho the software I am using is called GIMP. I think you can find it on gimp.org. Its is definately one of those learning ones but hey I think its good to exercise the noggin right?
7 years?! i hardly believe it myself! That is crazy :) We hope you guys have an amazing time on your getaway this weekend! Its fun to see those pic's! You guys are great and we love and miss you!
Matt & Kate
Happy Anniversary you two!!!
Post a Comment