These pictures depress me! I wish you had a pic saying "Katie skiing" then I'd be happy! I am glad you guys got to go and hopefully next year I'll be there!
I hope that my child, looking back on today, Remembers a mother who had time to play. Children grow up while we're not looking. There'll be years ahead for cleaning and cooking. So cobwebs be quiet and dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
Brandon and I were married in September of 2002, joining our family in 2006 was a healthy baby girl, Brinlee and our new edition in March of 2008, another baby girl, Taylor! Brandon works for Geneva Hydraulics and I am blessed to be able to stay home with the girls. With a few odds and ends jobs and of course my small hair business! Life couldn't be much sweeter!
1 comments:
These pictures depress me! I wish you had a pic saying "Katie skiing" then I'd be happy! I am glad you guys got to go and hopefully next year I'll be there!
Post a Comment