Wednesday, September 2, 2009


My Dancing Queen, She started ballet today and absoluty LOVED it! Isn't she soooo dang cute! She has been so excited and today was the longest day in history for her. I love my sweetheart we have so much fun together. On a side note she did have to have lipstick on before we left. Such a funny girl.

5 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

She is the most beautiful dancing queen i have ever seen! i love her outfit and her lip stick!

Amy Marble said...

Cute little dancer!! I'm sure she loves ballet. Did you guys get new family pictures taken? That picture on the side of your blog is sure CUTE!

The Porters said...

How cute! I remember starting dance when I was little. I think I thought I was a fairy princess. Then I grew up and the coordination disappeared lol. Oh well, she is such a doll!

Michelle said...

Maddie started yesterday too. I can just see the two of them when they get together now, dancing all over. So cute!

Chris said...

What a cute lil dancer! I miss my girls being that little! BTW I love the family pic. You have a beautiful family!