Tuesday, December 22, 2009



Last week we went to go see Santa out to the mall. Brinlee was a little bit nervous but very excited. When we got there she and Taylor did the old switheroo on us...Brinlee loved him and Taylor was pretty nervous. Last year Tay sat on his lap and Brin just help Taylor's hand so she was close to Santa but not too close! They also got to ride the train with Grandma Janet. What a good sport!

1 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Yea for Santa! I don't think Averi is going to make it to see him this year - I am sure she is bummed. I just don't want to pay $20 for the pic. Too cheap! Tay's face is priceless in it! SO funny. They look like they both enjoyed the train ride though! So funny. What a good sport mom is!