Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brinlee's dance recital!

My cute little reindeer did SO good on both her dances. For the finale she started to bawl and wouldn't go out. But...she did awesome! We are very proud of our little ballerina!




6 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Brinlee you look SO beautiful. I love your reindeer costume. You look like such a big girl in your makeup! We love you SO much and we are sorry we missed your dance recital. Love you lots and lots.
Uncle Matt, Aunt Katie & Baby Averi

Amy Marble said...

what a cute little reindeer - love Brinlee's costume. I'm sure she did great and was probably so fun to watch. Wish we could've seen her. Maybe she and Maddie will have to perform for us at the family party next week. Taylor looks so cute - excited to be watching her big sis!

co said...

I was so proud of your dances. you looked like a little doll in that reindeer costume! I was exciting to watch you dance. you did a great job.
Love,
Grandma Colleen

p.s. Did the bracelet fit?

A Princess World said...

Thanks Grandma! The bracelets fit perfectly!

Michelle said...

She looks adorable in her costume! I am sure she was a darling little ballerina

Jess and Joe said...

Hi Miranda!! What darling little gals you have!!! And they are getting so big...=[ I love the costumes. They are too cute. Looks like she did a good job!
So fun to see pictures! Stay in touch!