Oh Christmas Tree!
Today we went out looking for the 'Perfect' Christmas tree. A couple of weeks ago my parents, Deven and Kellie and Bran and I bought a Christmas tree tag so we could go cut down our own. Well today we ventured out and yes we all found great ones. My parents had to cut branches to fill in odd spots and then zip tie in branches...only to have it tip over and then have the tree break in half after all that time and decorating...sorry mom and dad. Ours looks pretty retarded, bushy in some spots and extremely sparse in others, but the girls are happy...isn't that all that matters? For some reason they all looked like really great trees when we were freezing our butts off looking in the mountains. Oh well. We will have great memories...right? The boys all had fun replaying parts from their favorite movie...'Christmas Vacation.' I am just guessing but this just might be the first and last year we cut down our own Christmas tree...and yes for those of you who are Christmas Vacation movie fans we did check for squirrels!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Posted by A Princess World at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We need to see pics of your tree. I am sure it looks great. It sounds like you guys have had a time with the real tree. I've been jealous but I guess I'll just stick with my fake Martha Stewart tree from KMart!
Hope the girls are lovin' the care Bears though! That is so cute you did that. I'm also glad you didn't find a squirrel
Post a Comment