What a day, We just dropped off my cute little brother Blake at the MTC this afternoon. There were many tears shed! That is such a hard thing to do. He is such a great uncle and poor Brinlee had a rough day today saying good-bye. She can't figure out how we are going to get him pictures and letters all the way to 'Chinese" (he is going to Taiwan) because we will have to drive a long time. I've explained to mail system to her countless times but 'Chinese' is just so far away!!!!LOL! Blake will make a great missionary and we are so proud of him and will miss him so much! Good luck Elder Johnson.P.S. I will post pics soon,....my camera is stuck in the trailer but we have been bust this summer and have lots of fun pics to post. I also don't know whats up with the color and underlining...I have tried countless times to get it off without success!????
1 comments:
Good Luck Blake! I'm sure the MTC was rough.
Can't wait to see what fun pictures you have to post! We'll see you guys Monday night! :)
Post a Comment