Thursday, July 29, 2010

Never Ending Week!

You know when you have those weeks that just seem to never end? Well this has been one of those. Monday we had Tay at the doctor AGAIN! She has a yeast infection from her medication from her ear infection a week ago... Tuesday, Brinlee decided to give hers and Taylors Build-A -Bears a hair cut...along with their dresses...minutes later Taylor swallowed a penny so now I get to dig through poop everyday looking for it (the joys of being a mother)! Yesterday Brinlee got my salon scissors (extremely sharp) and gave herself and four or five of her barbies a hair cut! I really do watch my kids...I promise. Next week Brandon and I go to Ohio to hang out with Matt and Katie and we can't wait....I just hope Grandpa and Grandma survive those little angels!!!! And no, still no penny on day 2! Let's see what today holds for us!!!!!

1 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are ready for a break and we are SO ready for you to come & visit us :) Seriously, cannot wait! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO