Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A New Daddy!

The 'Before'...
Ode to Greg!

The 'Cop' or pedifile look!LOL!

The 'After' Shot.... for the last 10 years all we have known is Brandon with facial hair and for work he had to shave. They are working at the Dugway Proving Grounds. A military base where they develop chemical warfare there and so he can't have any facial hair so he can be fitted and wear a gas mask while they work there. Brinlee and Taylor both BAWLED when they saw him and won't come within 10 feet of him. Brinlee told him to "Get it off!" I think she thought it was a Halloween mask or something. They are both pretty leary of this stranger that came to our house tonight! Hopefully it will grow back fast so they can have their Daddy back!

3 comments:

co said...

One "Hot DADDY". You are still cute.
Be safe at the Dugway. Love you tons!

Amy Marble said...

Too funny!! I'm thinking you should go for the "cop" look! :)

Matt & Katie said...

WHATTTTTT! I swear that I would pass you on the streets - you don't even look like the same person! So funny :) That is hilarious about the girls reaction!