
Little Mermaid...I loved the starfish but they wouldn't hold still...

Flounder was so cute...Taylor was going nuts!

Minnie Mouse or Tay-Bug and Mommy!

I wanted a pic with Taylor but she couldn't take her eyes off the arena floor!

Grandma, Brinlee and Taylor!
Thursday night us girls headed up to Salt Lake for our annual 'Disney on Ice' and Crown Burger night. We had so much fun! What an awesome Grandma! The girls couldn't get enough!
3 comments:
Okay, Averi & I are both SUPER jealous! But super glad you all got to go! I love that they wore their costumes! So cute. Glad you had a fun night. We really have the coolest Grandma on the planet! One month from tomorrow we will be in Utah! Wahoooooo
It was a TERRIFIC night!!! And just think, next year, we can bring a few more 'princesses' along!!!
That looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment