Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brinlee Birthday Party!

My little Rapunzel all ready for her guests...

The back of her hair.

All of the BEAUTIFUL Princesses at the party!
'Hear ye, hear ye....the party was held at the Castle Stradling in the town of Spanish Fork!!!

Opening up all of the Barbies oops. I mean presents! All though we ended up with eight new barbies (not including the family party) out of 11 girls! They all know her VERY well! I love it and she couldn't have been more pleased. I have to thank both of the Grandma's for all of their help. Otherwise I might have ended up with a bigger headache! Lol! They were so cute and we had a great time. On a side note...both grandma's played "Put the Princess on the Castle." (other wise known as Pin the tail on the donkey!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like a great party! Madison was sad to have missed it. Loved her hair!

Amy Marble said...

So cute!! I'm sure Brin loved all of her new barbies. That's funny she got so many!

Your trip to Mesquite looks like fun too. Escaping the cold sounds like heaven!!