Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guess who's turning 5?





That's right...even I can't believe it! Brinlee is turning 5 on the 9th. The years how flown by. She has LOVED Pre-School this year and has lots of fun little friends. She is a question asker...I always have to be on my toes with her. Through her questions I have learned lots, especially concerning the gospel. I think she has been extra interested since my brother Blake left on his mission. She loves reading her Scriptures, which has been a good example for me. I have been amazed at the little testimony she is gaining. She loves primary and when we picked her up the other week, the lesson had been on Joseph Smith. One of her favorites. The teachers told us that she pretty much taught the lesson for them. She is so smart and remembers EVERYTHING! That isn't always a good thing either! I love being able to stay home and to spend time with the girls. She is such an awesome big sister. Taylor idolizes everything she does, and they have become very good little friends. But when you ask her if she would like another baby in the family she always says..."No, just me and Tay is good enough!" She makes me laugh. I almost put 15 instead of 5 because that's how old she acts some days. She always has to pick her outfits out and tells me the way she wants her hair....piggy tails were out a long time ago-those are just for babies. She loves to have her toenails painted and rarely is seen without lipstick! She is such a tender heart and a sweetheart. She is always thinking of others. I am so blessed to have my two beautiful girls and love them more every day. They are such a blessing to us, I just wish they wouldn't grow up so fast. Even though they are at a very fun stage right now. I hope Brinlee has an awesome birthday and knows that her parents love her more than anything! Happy Birthday Magoo!

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Happy 5th Birthday Brin! i swear it was just the other day I was holding her in the hospital. Seriously. Goodness how time fly's!

Amy Marble said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIN!! She is such a CUTE, CUTE little girl - we hope she had an fun birthday! It sounded like a lot of fun! I'm with you - I wish they weren't growing up so fast!

Ryan and Mandie said...

I can not believe that you have a five year old!! It seems like not that long ago you were pregnant with Brindley and we were workin at the nebo; oh how time flies! well she is stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday!